9.12.2008

Shabbath Shalom

Someone suggested I post a recipe to get more traffic on my blog. I don't know how well received my blog would be to hungry people but I decided to post this recipe in honor of Shabbath and Rosh Hashana. This recipe is great for three reasons; it is quick, chocolate, and non-dairy. Whereas I normally cook from scratch, I am trying to uncomplicate my life these days and this dessert is too good to pass up.

Chocolate mousse pie?

1 pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
2 212 ml cartons Rich's non-dairy whipping cream
1 ready made graham cracker pie crust

Mix (with an electric mixer) pudding into whipping cream until thick (2 mins)Spoon into pie crust. Refridgerate.


Thanks to my friend Caryn.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy!
    I know what the blessing is for a chocolate mousse pie, but a blessing must also be said for the cook.
    Keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete